There are a host of interesting activities available to compliment your stay at Kuchesar whether you visit us for business or pleasure.
The following recreational activities are provided without additional charges:
- The Swimming Pool* with a depth of 3 ft. at the shallow end and 5ft.5in. at the deep end in the enclosed courtyard is an attraction for all our visitors
- Games like Cricket, Badminton, Table Tennis, Billiards
- Bicycle trails around the fort offer a unique way of exploring the fort n it’s vicinity
- The paths that meander through the villages and farm lands of Kuchesar make for Exciting Walksany time of the day.
- We also take our guests for a Guided tour of the fortwith a brief conversation on the history of the fort and the family.
- The Wednesday Bazaar inside the fort offers fresh village produce and offers a beautiful glimpse of the rural setting of the fort
- We oraganise bonfires in winters
Additional charges are applicable for the following:
- The guests can enjoy picnics to the Mango Groves in sumers and Sugarcane Fields and visit to the local Jaggery making units in winters
- We offer Horse rides and Tractor rides for young children inside the forts premises.
- Clay pottery making inside the fort’s premises is an exciting activity for children n adults alike
- Those wishing to venture out can take Bullock cart rides to visit the villages, farms and orchards surrounding the fort, this would typically take an hour and can be oraganised on prior notice
- Picnics and boat rides at the Ganges can be organised for guests keen to drive out to Brijghat.
#Some tailor made recreational activities can be specially organized for larger groups on request.
*Swimming Pool Info and Rules:
- The depth of the pool is 3 ft. at the shallow end and 5ft.5in. at the deep end.
- Diving into the pool is strictly prohibited due to the depth of the pool.
- Swimming costumes are not provided by the hotel.
- Please take a shower in your room before stepping into the pool.
- We request you to not carry any drinks or eatables in the pool.
- Please accompany your children/wards/adults who cannot swim.
- Please do not enter the pool without proper swimwear.
- Pool timings are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.